If you are an experienced landlord or a corporate client and you have an understanding of Tenancy Law this service may suit you. We would not recommend it if you are unable to invest time to attend to the issues that may arise during a tenancy.
- One of our experienced negotiators will inspect your property and assess its rental value
- We will market your property on a number of our websites where it is given maximum exposure to a very wide audience
- We interview all prospective tenants before accompanying them to a viewing
- When a suitable tenant is found we negotiate an acceptable rent
- We obtain satisfactory references and credit checks prior to commencement of tenancy
- We collect the first month’s rent and a security deposit and forward the balance to you after deductions. Under new government legislation (April 2007) when you take a deposit from a tenant you are required to keep the deposit separately in secured scheme.
- We can arrange a professional inventory* and check-in/out by independent clerk
- We can prepare the appropriate tenancy agreement to suite your requirements*
- We can offer our offices for meetings and signing of documents
*Please note that tenancy agreements and inventories are subject to additional charge
If you’re a landlord looking for a fixed rental income, paid each and every month without all of the normal stresses involved in letting out a property, then you have come to the right place.
- A guaranteed annual rental income on time, every month
- You still get paid even if the property is empty
- You get paid even if the rent is late or isn’t paid at all
- No set up fees, monthly commissions or hidden extras
- We deal with all the tenant’s queries, questions and complaints
- A guaranteed contract start date – no worrying about how long it will take to find a tenant
- We cover the court costs & the eviction process
- Regular property inspections and maintenance management
- Internal condition guaranteed over and above fair wear and tear, up to one and half months’ rent
How it works
We effectively become your tenant, guaranteeing you a fixed rental income. We then sub-let the property, taking great care to select the right tenants and then manage the property throughout the full duration of the tenancy – leaving you to get on with your busy life.
Guaranteed Rent Service
Our Guaranteed Rent service offers landlords the benefit of a guaranteed fixed income on their property, regardless of whether or not it is let or the tenant stops paying. It’s the perfect ‘let and forget’ solution for busy landlords.
Fully Managed Landlord Service
The Fully Managed Service is suitable for landlords who have limited time to manage their property. We look after every aspect of the tenancy just as we would with the Guaranteed Rent service but the key difference is that we do not provide guaranteed rental payments.
How it works
We charge a setup fee for finding the tenant, assisting you with property preparations, interviewing tenants, drawing up the necessary agreements and preparing the inventory. We then charge a monthly commission for managing all tenant enquiries, undertaking regular maintenance service and rent collection. At the end of the tenancy we will also help with check out.
Rent Collection Landlord Service
The Rent Collection service suits a landlord who has the time and energy to deal with tenants and their requests but would like support with some of the financial and administrative duties.
How it works
We charge a set up for finding the tenant, assisting you with property preparations, interviewing tenants, drawing up the necessary agreements and preparing the inventory.
Since the landlord is responsible for the upkeep of the property, the monthly commission is lower than Fully Managed Service. We take responsibility for rent collection and payment to the landlord by BACS.